No products in the cart.
10 Reasons why do you need a healthy good sleep?
- You can learn a task better and faster.
- You can better focus and pay attention.
- You can better remember what you have learnt.
- Your heart and vascular system will work well.
- You are better in creative problem solving.
- Your cells and tissues will repair well.
- You can think faster.
- You can stay happy and prevent stress and depression.
- Your immune system will be boosted so you will not fall sick easily and you will be able to recover fast.
- Sleep is a powerful regulator of appetite, energy use, and weight control.
How do you know if you have a good sleep?
Here is your checklist indicating if you have a good sleep. So, how do you score?
□ You are able to fall asleep within 15-20 minutes of lying down to sleep.
□ Your sleep is continuous for 6 – 8 hours; you don’t wake up in the middle of your sleep.
□ You wake up feeling refreshed.
□ You feel alert and are able to be fully productive throughout the waking hours.
□ Your partner or family members do not notice any disturbing or out of the normal behavior from you while you sleep, such as snoring, pauses in breathing, restlessness, or otherwise night-time behaviors.
If you don’t get ALL the above checked, then you can consider trying our sleep therapy.
The Science behind this effective soundwave leading to a healthy good sleep
After years of research and extensive testing, NCR has found the effective method to embed waves of frequencies useful to relax human brains and to guide it to healthy state of sleep. A patent was filed in Nov 2015 (Patent Pending No: 10201509401R).
Traditional sleep assist devices use Binaural sound waves which require ear phone to generate 2 different frequencies to produce oscillations in human brains.
This new state-of-the-art Neuro Soundwave Therapy technology generates a wave pattern similar to human brain wave. Then, it gradually moves to a synchronous wave pattern with reduced frequencies to reach THETA and DELTA states which will help to relax human brains and guide them to healthy state of sleep. With embedded wave technology, they do not require any ear phone as the low frequencies waves are carried by audible music.